The Doctor and staff at the Neal Clinic are committed to our valued patients by doing our part in helping our community through this challenging time. As an organization built on the foundations of health and wellness, we already have a number of protocols in place to keep our office clean. Due to concern about the COVID-19 virus we are taking additional steps to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Upon entering each patient and staff member will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and have their temperatures checked.
- All Doctors, staff, and patients are required to wear masks at all times inside the Neal Clinic.
- We will be continuing to disinfect all the surfaces, door-knobs, and equipment between each patient. And our staff continue change gloves and sanitize their hands between each patient.
- We are asking patients to reschedule appointments if they have a fever, persistent cough, or shortness of breath, have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19, or have recently been out of the country.
- We will continue to monitor the situation closely and keep you informed on our office policies, updates, and changes
Please do not hesitate to contact our office at any time with questions or concerns.